Welcome to Smuggler's Den Campground
What's New at Smuggler's Den Campground
The Worcester family began Smuggler's Den Campground in 1969 and
continues to operate it today. Our goal then and now is to provide our
customers with a comfortable and relaxed camping experience on the quiet
side of Mount Desert Island.
Enjoy our 22' x 44' HEATED POOL with slide and kiddie pool or it is just a 20 minute walk to Echo Lake Sand Beach in Acadia National Park.
Pets are welcome!
WiFi is available!
- Over 25 miles of Acadia National Park hiking trails can be accessed from Smuggler's Den Campground. Click here for a list of hiking trails
- 4 acre recreation field with horseshoe pit, half court basketball, volleyball, badminton, and swings.
- Camp store - ice, wood, soda, groceries, lobsters and LP Gas.
- All sites are wooded or shaded and nicely sited with picnic table & fire ring.
- Tent and Pop-up Sites are available without hookups or with 30/20 amp. Electric and Water. RV Sites accommodate large Pop-ups and up to 45’ RV’s. RV’s Sites are 50/30/20 amp. Electric, Water, Sewer and Cable TV. We also offer 50/30/20 amp., Water, Sewer and Cable TV Sites with a Cement Pad!
- Clean bath house with free hot showers, dump-station and coin laundry.
- Free Island Explorer Bus service.
- Seasonal and group rates available.
P.O. Box 787, Rte. 102, 20 Main Street
Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
Fax: (207) 244-4072
click here for directions